Saturday, June 13, 2009

College orientation tomorrow

Ok, this will be my last post for the next 1 week I think. Don't know if I'll have the time to blog during orientation, though I will try.

To tell ya the truth, I'm scared out of my mind. Really, really scared. I've been putting off going to college for such a long time for 2 reasons:

1) I dread going to college. I dont know what to expect. Will I fit in? I dont know. I guess I just don't want to leave my comfort zone.

2) After months of not touching a book, I don't know how my brain will react. Will I be able to cope?

Over the past few months I've gotten numerous offers from private colleges. But I turned them all down. Why? I just wasn't ready. Even now going to KLIUC i'm scared but I decided that its been too long. I can't wait any longer. And my brain isn't getting any better either.

Everyone around was like " Ur afraid to stay far away". So not true. U can send me to Africa and I wouldn't mind. Its the lifestyle alteration that I'm afraid of. I mean, I'm finally gonna be truly independant, whatever that means.

So tomorrow I go, into a realm of the unknown. the uncertain. I can only pray that it would be how I imagined it to be. I don't know why I'm afraid. I mean, I survived school didn't I? With the most awesome friends, and good grades and active co-co...so I don't need 2 be afraid right?

Oh well, I just hope for the best. I can't put my mother through hell again with my fickle mindedness. Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

Farhanah Izani said...

omg sho..
dh nk go college dh??
good luckkk!!
and alaa..
u sure will fit in
no worries lorh
i mean, dh la adorable, friendly, bright n all
cm, gila lah. a perfect friend ; )
anyway, good luck again
u'll do great!